Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair Wax Example Pictures Girly Makeover For A Guy . . . What Should I Do To Him?

Girly makeover for a guy . . . what should i do to him? - hair wax example pictures

It's a long story, but I would cheat in the BF (I discovered I was bisexual when you feel like a trap ho) girly complete metamorphosis and accept everything and anything!

I want to show that girls spend. What should I do with it. Think the hair, nails, wax works. . . Someone knows anothing tits (the breast of man, but must be) too seriously?

I've always hated his hair (reminds me of a bear and all. .. Ewww thats) so go to first. I think the full body wax, and pencil thin eyebrows.

Ear piercing in thinking some (many?) And the navel. I think some nice clothes do not look really cute. . . It has short black hair, so I do not really know what to do. . . maybe bleach, but in terms of duration too short to style. . What is a good way to keep a wig (to the head and tail) to shave the application?

Hmm, it will be fun, give me ideas for girls

I take this very far, but need ideas. . . and examples of the photo

1 comment:

UNKNOWN.... said...

So here's what I think you should do ..
1.) manicures (acrylic gel type of white and pink)
2.) Pedicure (Hot pink, with flowers in the big toe)
3.) Full Body Wax (including: legs, face, penis ,***,, all eyebrows and eyeliner deal with economic, armpits, toes, wrists, fingers)
4.) Pinch nose hair
5.) As someone said before insertion of the stamp ***
6.) Make sure and get him to the dentist bleach your teeth
7.) Use a leash
8.) Let them wear a pregnancy suit for a week
9.) Make my ears pierced twice (one board and one that looks like the lower% 20a http://www.laineygossip.com/pics/hil all ...
10). CILS
11). Encuéntralo as a dress, that (http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/08/0 ...
12.) I found a wig as Nice (http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/ ...
13.) Font fake breasts in the bra to wear rediculously solid, you can find (http://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/images/dt1 ...

and we found a DOr do not forget for him to show us, (the final result:

Post a Comment