Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photos Or Pics Famous Harems I Want To Know How People Feel About Photographers, Putting Acual Crime Scene Photos Of Dead Famous People?

I want to know how people feel about photographers, putting acual crime scene photos of dead famous people? - photos or pics famous harems

I am a big fan of actor Chris Farley. Of the scrap book I was looking for pictures of him on the day prior to the announcement, and took photos of his corpse on the floor of his apartment.I would be a lot like the clown for dead on the floor with the blood to be reminded of his mouth.

1 comment:

EvilFair... said...

I think it's a sick world, the photographers think they can make more money for the admission of people when they died. The same thing happened with Princess Diana in the near future ... A magazine had pictures of her while she lay dying in a car.

Everyone has a certain image of man and his terrible to have that ruined by these awful images.

Post a Comment