Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Diabetic Trucker My Dad Is A Trucker And Has High Blood Pressure What Are Some Ways He Can Lose Weight Out On The Rode?

My dad is a trucker and has high blood pressure what are some ways he can lose weight out on the rode? - the diabetic trucker

led cross-country caravan to eat and maybe only twice a day to the trouble of making sandwiches for lunch and I do not think he knows what they are healthy snacks. Whenever I try to you things that you can only say, oh ya and does nothing, the doc himself HES borderline diabetes, and he has not tried. I am diabetic I know it stinks not being able to eat what you want, but less than depriving the user interface. Please can someone me a few tips on how I help my father to lose weight and eat better and get down your bp.

1 comment:

David said...

Do not think there is nothing that you do if you want to help themselves. You could try to show that diabetes is left untreated for the body, which are sufficient to was scared. In addition, for most, if you become ill with diabetes, no cure. In other words, fear the crap out of him.

Post a Comment