Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Indoor Public Basketball Court Nj Public Indoor Basketball Courts In New Jersey?

Public Indoor Basketball Courts in New Jersey? - indoor public basketball court nj

I live in East Brunswick, New Jersey, and in these difficult months of winter cold, I would like to play basketball occasionally.

However, I am not aware of any indoor basketball courts are around the public sector. I was on the basketball court in New York Sports Club in Marlboro, but it does not seem to make sense to pay a monthly fee of $ 60, use only a basketball court too.

In any case, I would be grateful if anyone in the area from New Jersey me about the fate of every public indoor basketball or a YMCA or something like that all over the country. Thank you to all be done to help.

1 comment:

CCB's Twin said...

Did not the YMCA? O Open school gyms?

Post a Comment