Friday, February 5, 2010

Accelerated Emt Basic I Need To Find An EMS Or EMT Training School Within 30 Miles Of Loganville GA 30052. Accelerated Is A +?

I need to find an EMS or EMT training school within 30 miles of Loganville GA 30052. Accelerated is a +? - accelerated emt basic

I really want an EMT, but in January from X-ray technology from the university. It would be easier if I could find a driving school at a distance and do something with all the months in between. Dekalb Technology (Covington Campus) has a program, but once I wouldnt have done enough in December to get my EMT-Basic. Thank you guys for help!

3 comments:

peacemak... said...

That would be best to go to a local university and ask a class, or go to a Depts of a fire or a rescue team in your area. Even if they have no class, must operate in the right direction to go. I support a class of North Carolina, is 115 miles from Loganville. Under these circumstances, I suggest you talk to people on the list.

just266m... said...

Most fire departments offer a free lesson if you agree with one years

protoham said...

Contact your local rescue squad, or perhaps an EMT Course May at your school.

Post a Comment