Saturday, February 6, 2010

Backup Verification Letter Confirmation I Have A Trial Vers Of Copytrans And Payd 2 Get A Verification Code Can I Only Use Full Version On 1 Computer?

I have a trial vers of copytrans and payd 2 get a verification code can I only use full version on 1 computer? - backup verification letter confirmation

Basically my old computer has a virus, and I gave up trying to fix it. Currently I am working on my computer. I will seriously upset if I lost all my iTunes. I want to transfer music from my iPod to another computer, if I buy one,
I've paid for the full version of CopyTrans (a utility for backing up the iPod, see http://www.copytrans.net)
They gave me a confirmation code to write the test version to get the full version.
When I write, which are used CopyTrans on this computer or I go to my new use.

In the only people suggest that these people who are already used as CopyTrans CopyTrans answer does not answer most of my e-mails, both for its "24 / 7 Customer Service."

2 comments:

Swibs said...

Why pay? There are several free programs that can do the same. One example is vpod: http://www.vonnieda.org/software/vpod

The license agreement should be that you will be able to use the program on a computer at a time when. If you uninstall the copy of CopyTrans his former team, and install on your new computer, you are still the license agreement.

The code should work on the new computer. If not, you are entitled by law to a new labor code. You pay for a license to use the software and does not violate the terms of the license. As a result, are needed to ensure the verification code to submit work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Foton,

well actually you can use your license on as many computers as you personally own.

"Can I use this on several computers with one license?"
http://www.copytrans.net/support.php?action=showEntry&data=281

As for getting back to you, we answer all questions received by email within 24 hours, no exceptions. So if we received your email, you got an answer :-) Some emails don't go through though, in which case we try sending it back once more.

Drop us a line if you need any additional help!

Email address available here:
http://www.copytrans.net/support.php?action=showEntry&data=350

Thanks!
The CopyTrans Team

Post a Comment