Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Edu Science Telescope Manual Which Telescope Is Better For A 10 Year Old?

Which telescope is better for a 10 year old? - edu science telescope manual

I bought 2 telescopes of my son to Toys R Us I do not want too much money for something that is not sure he would spend. I have two, because I knew that it would be better. I do not know the difference and I need ur help. it must be returned ..

Edu Science Astro-Gazer-70 Telescope 188x power
54 "Aluminum Tripod W / Quick Release Mount; 6x Researcher 25mm W / lights, soft rubber eyepieces, 19mm x 20mm 1.25" eyepiece diameter, 2 Barlow lens; Cybersky CD-ROM and "Telescope Making the most of their new DVD Star Chart, Fully Illustrated Manual, Carrying case

2. one ..
The refractor has a precision optical glass lenses with a magnification up to 288x when using theLenses with a diameter of 50 mm and a length of 600 mm. The handy carrying case protects all parts, including a meeting of eye 1x, 4.3x Barlow lens, diagonal drive, 2 interchangeable eyepieces (9mm and 18mm), 6x 25mm

No comments:

Post a Comment